Chesapeake Women's Care P.A. - Annapolis, MD 21401
Chesapeake Women’s Care is closely following the Coronavirus situation and takes the health and safety of its patients and team members seriously. We are adhering to the recommendations from the CDC, state and local authorities.
We are encouraging our patients to follow the recommendations from our local leaders and the CDC in this rapidly changing situation. We are recommending that ALL our patients get the COVID-19 vaccine in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please feel free to discuss with your provider if you have additional questions.
We will NOT be providing exemptions for vaccination at this time.
We have included links for updates on Coronavirus in pregnancy and nursing.
If you are pregnant and develop a high fever or respiratory symptoms, we encourage you to call your primary care provider or seek out testing for COVID-19 .
Please do NOT come to our office or Labor and Delivery if you are sick or if you have possibly been exposed!
- If you have additional questions about symptoms or testing, please call the Anne Arundel County COVID-19 Warm Line (410)222-7256.
- COVID-19 Archives
- Coronavirus in Maryland
- If you feel you are having an obstetrical emergency or are in labor in the setting of a fever or other symptoms, please call the on-call doctor to discuss the best course of action.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when coming to our office:
- You must wear a mask.
- Please be flexible with us as we try to adjust provider schedules, so the office will not get overcrowded. You may be called a day or two before your appointment and be asked to come at a slightly different time.
- Please have any new patient paperwork completed.
- Please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible. If you are too early, you may be asked to leave and return closer to your appointment time.
- In some clinical situations, we can set up a telemedicine visit instead. There are charges associated with any telemedicine visit. It is billed through your insurance. Contact the office if you desire a telemedicine visit.
- In accordance with Society of Maternal Fetus Medicine and American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, we will continue to modify timing of return OB visits for low risk patient.
- We will encourage social distancing when possible in our offices as well as continue to sterilize and disinfect surfaces and equipment between patients.
Please note, Anne Arundel Medical Center is frequently updating their visitor policy. Please visit their website
https://aahs.org/Safe-Ready-Open/Visitor-Restrictions for the most up to date information.
Chesapeake Women's Care will allow ONE visitor for your verification of pregnancy appointment or if you are the parent of a minor. We are NOT allowing visitors for routine obstetrical or gynecological appointments at this time. Please call if you have specific concerns.
This is a challenging time for everyone. We appreciate your understanding during this difficult time as we work hard to continue to deliver excellent health care.
Welcome to Chesapeake Women's Care. We are an OB/GYN office located in Annapolis, MD. We are pleased to serve the women of our community.
Chesapeake Women's Care provides a variety of quality medical services to its patients. With a dedicated group of local physicians and a caring staff, we are able to promote our patient's welfare and benefit their lives through our practices. Chesapeake Women's Care provides a long list of services by way of consultations, check-ups, screenings, deliveries, and surgical procedures. Our knowledge and expertise offers you the best in medical care at any age or with any needs. Whether you are coming to our offices for a routine visit or for a specific concern, we offer a variety of treatment options and programs to best suit your needs.
With offices located in Annapolis and Gambrills, we provide health care to a large group of women, while still maintaining the feel of a smaller practice. We are available and accessible to our patients easily and quickly.
We are experienced health care providers, willing to share in your health. Our physicians and staff are committed to listening to you and answering your questions. We invite you to share your health-related concerns with one of our providers.
If you are a current patient, we thank you for choosing Chesapeake Women's Care as your health care provider. If you would like to be a new patient, we welcome the opportunity to serve you. Please contact us if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule an appointment.
Chesapeake Women's Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex. Click here to read our Nondiscrimination Policy
| || || |
Chesapeake Women's Care, P.A.
2000 Medical Parkway Suite 306
Annapolis, MD 21401
P: (410) 571-9700
F: (410) 571-9710
Monday: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Tuesday: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Wednesday: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Thursday: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Friday 8:00AM - 3:00PM
We offer early a.m. and late p.m. hours at our Annapolis location.
|Chesapeake Women's Care, P.A.|
2401 Brandermill Blvd. Suite 310
Gambrill, MD 21054
P: (410) 451-8952
F: (410) 451-8954