Chesapeake Women's Care P.A. - Annapolis, MD 21401
Chesapeake Women’s Care is actively following the Coronavirus situation and takes the health and safety of its patients and team members seriously. We are following the guidance from the CDC and state and local authorities.
At this time, there is no indication that Coronavirus is more severe in pregnant patients, but the data is limited. We strongly advise you to follow the recommendations of local authorities regarding limiting exposure to large gatherings and travel restrictions. We are also encouraging our patients to maintain social distancing at this time, especially if you are pregnant, and to follow the strong recommendations from our local leaders to stay home if possible.
If you are pregnant and develop a high fever or respiratory symptoms, we encourage you to call your primary care provider or seek out testing for COVID-19 .
Please do NOT come to our office or Labor and Delivery if you think you are sick or if you have possibly been exposed!
- If you have additional questions about symptoms or testing, please call the Anne Arundel County COVID-19 Warm Line (410)222-7256.
- COVID-19 Archives
- Coronavirus in Maryland
- If you feel you are having an obstetrical emergency or are in labor in the setting of a fever or other symptoms, please call the on-call doctor to discuss the best course of action.
We will slowing begin increasing our patient volume starting on June 1. In addition, Anne Arundel Medical Center will also gradually be increasing surgical volume, but it will take months to get back to normal.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when coming to our office:
- You must wear a mask.
- Please be flexible with us as we try to adjust provider schedules, so the office will not get overcrowded. You may be called a day or two before your appointment and be asked to come at a slightly different time.
- Please have any new patient paperwork completed.
- Please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible. If you are too early, you may be asked to leave and return closer to your appointment time.
- In some clinical situations, we can set up a telemedicine visit instead. There are charges associated with any telemedicine visit. Contact the office if you desire a telemedicine visit.
- In accordance with Society of Maternal Fetus Medicine and American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, we will continue to modify timing of return OB visits for low risk patient.
- We will encourage social distancing when possible in our offices as well as continue to sterilize and disinfect surfaces and equipment between patients.
Please note, Anne Arundel Medical Center has updated their visitor policy.
For the safety of our patients, visitors and staff, the following visitor restrictions are in effect at Anne Arundel Medical Center and all associated locations, including our office.
- NO VISITORS, with a few exceptions, will be allowed until further notice.
- Exceptions include:
- Critical or end-of-life care situations
- Laboring mother support person
- Caregiver of a patient 21 years of age or under
- You and your support person will be screened for COVID-19 when you arrive at the hospital. Any visitor with respiratory symptoms or fever will not be allowed into the facility, so keep that in mind when deciding who your support person will be. Once inside the hospital, your support person will be asked wear a mask or other personal protective equipment.
This is a challenging time for everyone. We appreciate your understanding during this difficult time as we work hard to continue to deliver excellent health care.
FYI: Our Gambrills location will be REOPENING on June 1.
Welcome to Chesapeake Women's Care. We are an OB/GYN office located in Annapolis, MD. We are pleased to serve the women of our community.
Chesapeake Women's Care provides a variety of quality medical services to its patients. With a dedicated group of local physicians and a caring staff, we are able to promote our patient's welfare and benefit their lives through our practices. Chesapeake Women's Care provides a long list of services by way of consultations, check-ups, screenings, deliveries, and surgical procedures. Our knowledge and expertise offers you the best in medical care at any age or with any needs. Whether you are coming to our offices for a routine visit or for a specific concern, we offer a variety of treatment options and programs to best suit your needs.
With offices located in Annapolis and Gambrills, we provide health care to a large group of women, while still maintaining the feel of a smaller practice. We are available and accessible to our patients easily and quickly.
We are experienced health care providers, willing to share in your health. Our physicians and staff are committed to listening to you and answering your questions. We invite you to share your health-related concerns with one of our providers.
If you are a current patient, we thank you for choosing Chesapeake Women's Care as your health care provider. If you would like to be a new patient, we welcome the opportunity to serve you. Please contact us if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule an appointment.
Chesapeake Women's Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex. Click here to read our Nondiscrimination Policy
| || || |
Chesapeake Women's Care, P.A.
2000 Medical Parkway Suite 306
Annapolis, MD 21401
P: (410) 571-9700
F: (410) 571-9710
Monday: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Tuesday: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Wednesday: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Thursday: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Friday 8:00AM - 3:00PM
We offer early a.m. and late p.m. hours at our Annapolis location.
|Chesapeake Women's Care, P.A.|
2401 Brandermill Blvd. Suite 310
Gambrill, MD 21054
P: (410) 451-8952
F: (410) 451-8954